Learning Team Strategic Plan and Presentation
Resource: Implementation, Strategic Controls, and Contingency Plans assignment with facilitator feedback Complete a strategic plan for your organization of no more than 3,500 words.
Update your plan to incorporate facilitator feedback from the drafts you submitted in previous weeks. Include the following:
• Table of contents
• Executive summary, with a 2-page maximum
• Company background, organizational mission, vision, and value statements
• Your paper must include an introduction, body, and conclusion
• Write this paper in 3rd person
• You must use a minimum of 8 references
• Note. For a start-up, you should focus on the backgrounds and accomplishments of key anticipated management personnel. The goal is to convince the investor that these individuals are trustworthy and successful.
• Environmental scan
• Review of Week 4 strategies and a recommendation for the best strategy for your organization
• Implementation plan including contingency plans for identified risks Prepare a Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation of no more than 10 slides with speaker notes. Your professor and a selected panel will play the board of directors or a venture capital firm. The focus is to sell your recommendations to the board or venture capital firm and obtain approval for funding your plan.
Format your plan and presentation consistent with APA guidelines.