1. This is concerned with tracking a strategy as it is being implemented, detecting problems or changes in its underlying premises, and making necessary adjustments.
2. Strategic surveillance must be kept
3. This, called kaizen in Japanese, is the process of relentlessly trying to find ways to improve and enhance a company's products and processes from design through assembly, sales, and service.
4. CCC21 stands for
5. The DMAIC (define measure, analyze, improve, and control) process is relevant to
6. This idea factor involves following demographic and other broad trends and trying to develop ideas that may be relevant and useful.
7. While these may underperform established products in mainstream markets, they often offer features or capabilities appreciated by some fringe customer group.
8. These are also referred to as crowd sourcing or open innovation.
9. Short-term objectives are usually
10. Short-term objectives assist strategy implementation by identifying measurable outcomes of action plans or functional activities, which can make feedback, correction, and evaluation
11. Discussion about an agreement on short-term objectives help raise issues and potential conflicts within an organization that usually
12. Key, routine activities that must be undertaken in each department of the organization are
13. In which type of strategy do functional tactics translate into action designed to accomplish specific short-term objectives?
14. The effort to familiarize future leaders with the skills important to the company and to develop exceptional leaders among the managers you employ is
15. A leader’s vision should be