DQ1.Of the nine steps specifics skills involved in the discovery phase, which two skills do you consider as the most important? Explain.
DQ2.How does a consultant seek to engage others in the change process? Why is engagement important to a successful implementation?
Food for Thought: Name and discuss a few tools a consultant may use to engage the client in the discovery phase? How would these tools help with the consulting project for this course?
Individual Assignment - Career Plan Building Activity: Work Culture Preferences
Access the Phoenix Career Plan Tool from https://careers.phoenix.edu/career-plan.html.
Complete the Career Plan Building Activity: Work Culture Preferences.
Note. Access to Career Plan Building Activity: Work Culture Preferences is only available after you complete the Career Plan
Building Activity: Competencies.
Write a paper of 300-350 words discussing the results of your Career Plan Building Activity: Work Culture Preferences.
Reflect on your results.
• How can knowing your ideal work culture help you in selecting the right methods of engaging clients?
• Which competencies might help you during the discovery phase?
• How do your competencies relate to those necessary for gathering data?
Learning Team Assignment - Functional Areas of Business Comparison - Part One
Resource: University of Phoenix Material: Functional Areas of Business Chart.
Post your completed Functional Areas of Business Chart for your team to review.
Discuss, with your Learning Team members, the functional areas of business and how they interrelate with problem identification and potential solutions.
• Write a paper of 600-700 words.
Answer the following questions:
• What are the differences in how each Learning Team member's organization functions?
• What are the contributing factors to the differences? Consider factors such as industry, size, age of the business, and organizational culture.
• How do the organizations' business areas function similarly?
• Write in third person.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Attach each Learning Team member's chart with your paper.
Note. Refer to the Center for Writing Excellence Tutorials and Guides for information and tips about how to create a Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.