DQ 1.What factors affect an individual's attitude? How might attitude affect their behavior? How do emotions influence behavior? How does the psychological contract affect attitude and behavior? Why is it important to understand these effects?
DQ 2.While it is difficult in a job interview to see signs that an individual has personal problems, work ethic can be assessed. Does work ethic provide signs that the candidate will perform well in the job regardless of their issues at home?
Individual Assignment Leadership Recommendation
Kudler Fine Foods has hired you as a consultant to facilitate the implementation of a new software system. The goal of the new automated system is to increase operational efficiency. The new system will replace the current HRIS system used by human resources personnel and store managers. All data related to personnel files, time reporting, payroll processing, performance reviews, disciplinary actions, and employee grievances will be transferred and managed using the new automated system. Employees will also use the automated system to clock in and out on workdays and to submit sick and vacation time requests.
Resource: Kudler Fine Foods Virtual Organization
Click on the link to the Kudler Fine Foods Virtual Organization.
Click on the link to the intranet in the top right corner of the screen.
Use the Navigation bar on the left side of the screen to become familiar with the organization.
Review the information in the Human Resource section of the intranet.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word recommendation to your client in which you do the following:
• Explain the importance of effective leadership during a change management initiative.
• Recommend four leadership styles for implementing the change.
• Explain how these four leadership styles may affect the organizational change.
• Identify points during the change initiative when each leadership style may be most effective.
• Explain which leadership styles may be least effective during a change management initiative.
• Using APA formatting, write in third person, do not identify yourself in the third person.
• Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.