1. Based on Planned Parenthood of Pennsylvania v. Casey, which of the following governmental conditions imposes an undue burden on a woman’s right to choose an abortion?
2. If a broadcast journalist reports false information about a non-public figure, thereby resulting in damages to a victim, what would this illustrate?
3. Between 1963 and 1990, which standard of review was used by the Court to evaluate free exercise claims?
4. Which case (majority opinion) adopted the “bad tendency” test as a means for resolving disputes involving the freedom of speech?
5. If a professor at a public school imposes a policy barring students from wearing all types of hats in the classroom, this would most appropriately be labeled as a _________?
6. Each of the following is a standard under the Lemon test EXCEPT:
7. Which Supreme Court Justice has made it known he would like to review restrictions on commercial speech under strict scrutiny analysis?
8. Which view of the Establishment Clause would allow greater interplay between government and religion?
9. Which of the following is NOT considered to be a current mode of analysis used by the Court to review alleged violations of the Establishment Clause?
10. Which case addresses so-called partial-birth abortions?