1. Is the federal government obligated to avoid denying persons the equal protection of the law? Why or why not?
2. Who was primarily responsible for drafting the Bill of Rights?
3. Under most domestic search warrants what legal standard must be established before a warrant will be issued?
4. The right to a fair trial in federal cases stems from what constitutional source?
5. According to the readings, which of the following provisions has not been formally applied to the states?
6. Which of the following rights within the Bill of Rights officially has not been incorporated and applied to the states through the Fourteenth Amendment?
7. How many amendments were originally proposed and submitted to Congress as the initial draft of the Bill of Rights?
8. The United States Supreme Court decision that requires prosecutors to turn over any evidence that tends to show the innocence of the defendant is:
9. Currently, how many amendments have been added to the Constitution?
10. Prior to 1954, if a state wanted to enact a program that separated individuals based on their race, but still provide both sets of persons equal services, what would the government have to demonstrate for this program to be deemed constitutional?