HCS 475 Week 5 Leadership and Decision Making Presentation -
Resource: Leadership Decision Making Presentation Grading Criteria
Your facilitator assigns each Learning Team a case study scenario from the University of Phoenix Material: Week Five Learning Team Case Studies. You are a new management team appointed to finding a solution to your given scenario.
Use the steps of the decision-making process regarding your assigned scenario.
Create a 10- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that addresses the following:
- Identify the purpose.(What are the challenges for management?)
- Set the criteria.(As a management team, what goals do you want to achieve?)
- Weight the criteria.(Rank your goals in order of importance to management).
- Seek alternatives. (What alternative tools might management use to motivate staff? How would a leader use these tools to motivate staff? Will the leaders and managers motivate staff differently? What tips do you have for the management team to empower staff?)
- Test alternatives.(How can positive modeling be used in this scenario? What alternatives do you have for modeling? How can management incorporate mentorship into daily responsibilities?)
- Trouble shoot.(How will you address resistance from staff? What issues might impede the achievement of goals?)
- Evaluate the action.(How will you measure your goals to ensure success? What are the ethical considerations in leadership and management? What other management decisions must be considered in your scenario to improve employee morale? How will the success of these be measured?)
Cite a minimum of five references.
Format your references consistent with APA guidelines.