ACC 561 week 1 Financial Statement Review is the first but the most important one to be cleared for completing the University of Phoenix Accounting major exam. ACC 561 Financial Statement Review is a 1 week course and acc 561 financial statements answers is held in last or the 1st week. The exam result evaluates knowledge gathered from the topics covered in the various subjects during the whole 5-week session. In this document, we have included important and frequently asked questions with their respective answers for acc 561 financial statement analysis paper. We believes that this document will help students of Phoenix University a lot.
Available to Download
Microsoft word (Compatible with Google docs, open office, Libra office and more
University of Phoenix Examination
Flat 20% discount on ever purchase. Use coupon code “UOP20”
To find out ACC 561 Week 1 Financial Statement Review it’s like to study online and how online courses are delivered, see Online question and answer explained.
Individual Assignment Financial Statement Review
1. Select an American corporation.
2. Visit its website and download the Income Statement, Statement of
Stockholders Equity, Balance Sheet, and Statement of Cash Flows.
3. Complete the University of Phoenix Material: Financial Statement Review Worksheet.
4. Submit the completed worksheet, copies of the downloaded financial statements, and a link to the website. Include all your calculations if applicable.
5. Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
1. Create a table that lists each type of financial statements – income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement and statement of equity under Column.
2. Add two columns. Column 2 should be labeled "Purpose" and
Column 3 should be labeled "Users".
3. Complete the table. Under Column 2 explain the purpose and content of each statement. Under Column 3 list the users of each and explain how they would use such statements.
4. Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.