ACC 561 Final Exam -
About The University of Phoenix ACC/Accounting 561 final exam
Get online study programs for acc 561 final exam conducted by the University of Phoenix. We are striving to provide an online learning platform to students aspiring to clear ACC 561 final exam, UOP. Our study material and sample papers like ACC 561 final exam questions and answers have been designed and developed by expert tutors and fetch the best results year-on-year. Our pedagogy gives utmost importance to conceptual knowledge of the subjects, hence strengthening student's core knowledge and, most importantly, his/her aptitude for university of phoenix acc 561 final exam. The program also covers accounting 561 final exam answers and questions to strengthen his problem-solving skills required for scoring good marks.
Available to Download
Format of document:
Microsoft word (Compatible with Google docs, open office, Libra office and more
Source of Information:
University of Phoenix Examination
Flat 20% discount on ever purchase. Use coupon code “UOP20”
- 100% Product Protection
- Save exam time by 50%
- Score High (always grad A on your Report card)
- Complete and customized answers for each question in UOP textbooks
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Experienced team
- Complete Confidentiality
- On Time Delivery
- 24/7 support with seamless communication
- Flexible engagement models
- Strong technology competency
- Study an online course when and where it suits you
- Graduate with the same qualification as an on-campus student
- Interact with teachers & other students via videos, online & over the phone
To find out acc 561 final exam it’s like to study online and how online courses are delivered, see Online question and answer explained.
Learn acc 561 final exam with these online courses. See the full list of acc 561 final exam questions and answers, and find the answers that is right for you. Start our accounting 561 program today!
Which of the following is an advantage of corporations relative to partnerships and sole proprietorships?
- Lower taxes.
- Harder to transfer ownership.
- Most common form of organization.
- Reduced legal liability for investors.
The group of users of accounting information charged with achieving the goals of the business is its
Which of the following financial statements is concerned with the company at a point in time?
- Income statement.
- Balance sheet.
- Retained Earnings statement.
- Statement of cash flows.
An income statement
- presents the revenues and expenses for a specific period of time.
- summarizes the changes in retained earnings for a specific period of time.
- reports the assets, liabilities, and stockholders’ equity at a specific date.
- reports the changes in assets, liabilities, and stockholders’ equity over a period of time.
acc 561 final
The most important information needed to determine if companies can pay their current obligations is the
- net income for this year.
- relationship between current assets and current liabilities.
- projected net income for next year.
- relationship between short-term and long-term liabilities.
A liquidity ratio measures the
- short-term ability of a company to pay its maturing obligations and to meet unexpected needs for cash.
- percentage of total financing provided by creditors.
- income or operating success of a company over a period of time.
- ability of a company to survive over a long period of time.
The convention of consistency refers to consistent use of accounting principles
- throughout the accounting periods.
- among firms.
- within industries.
- among accounting periods.
acc 561 final exam questions and answers
Horizontal analysis is also known as
- common size analysis.
- linear analysis.
- vertical analysis.
- trend analysis.
Horizontal analysis is a technique for evaluating a series of financial statement data over a period of time
- to determine which items are in error.
- that has been arranged from the highest number to the lowest number.
- to determine the amount and/or percentage increase or decrease that has taken place.
- that has been arranged from the lowest number to the highest number.
acc 561 final exam 2013
Vertical analysis is a technique that expresses each item in a financial statement
- as a percent of a base amount.
- in dollars and cents.
- starting with the highest value down to the lowest value.
- as a percent of the item in the previous year.
acc 561 final exam answers free
Process costing is used when
- the production process is continuous.
- costs are to be assigned to specific jobs.
- production is aimed at filling a specific customer order.
- dissimilar products are involved.
An important feature of a job order cost system is that each job
- must be similar to previous jobs completed.
- has its own distinguishing characteristics.
- must be completed before a new job is accepted.
- consists of one unit of output.
accounting 561 final exam
In a process cost system, product costs are summarized:
- on job cost sheets.
- on production cost reports.
- when the products are sold.
- after each unit is produced.
acc 561 final exam uop
An activity that has a direct cause-effect relationship with the resources consumed is a(n)
- overhead rate.
- product activity.
- cost driver.
- cost pool.
acc 561 final exam questions
- allocates overhead to multiple activity cost pools, and it then assigns the activity cost pools to products and services by means of cost drivers.
- assigns activity cost pools to products and services, then allocates overhead back to the activity cost pools.
- accumulates overhead in one cost pool, then assigns the overhead to products and services by means of a cost driver.
- allocates overhead directly to products and services based on activity levels.
A cost which remains constant per unit at various levels of activity is a
- mixed cost.
- fixed cost.
- manufacturing cost.
- variable cost.
acc 561 financial statement analysis
The break-even point is where
- total sales equal total variable costs.
- total variable costs equal total fixed costs.
- total sales equal total fixed costs.
- contribution margin equals total fixed costs.
Fixed costs are $600,000 and the contribution margin per unit is $150. What is the break-even point?
- 1,500 units
- 4,000 units
acc 561 financial statement review
When a company assigns the costs of direct materials, direct labor, and both variable and fixed manufacturing overhead to products, that company is using
- product costing.
- operations costing.
- absorption costing.
- variable costing.
acc 561 financial statement analysis paper
If a division manager's compensation is based upon the division's net income, the manager may decide to meet the net income targets by increasing production when using
- variable costing, in order to increase net income.
- variable costing, in order to decrease net income.
- absorption costing, in order to increase net income.
- absorption costing, in order to decrease net income.
acc 561 financial statements
An unrealistic budget is more likely to result when it
- has been developed by all levels of management.
- has been developed in a bottom up fashion.
- has been developed in a top down fashion.
- is developed with performance appraisal usages in mind.
A major element in budgetary control is
- the valuation of inventories.
- the preparation of long-term plans.
- approval of the budget by the stockholders.
- the comparison of actual results with planned objectives.
The purpose of the sales budget report is to
- control sales commissions.
- control selling expenses.
- determine whether income objectives are being met.
- determine whether sales goals are being met.
The accumulation of accounting data on the basis of the individual manager who has the authority to make day-to-day decisions about activities in an area is called
- flexible accounting.
- static reporting.
- responsibility accounting.
- master budgeting.
Variance reports are
- external financial reports.
- SEC financial reports.
- internal reports for management.
- all of these.
Internal reports that review the actual impact of decisions are prepared by
- the controller.
- management accountants.
- factory workers.
- department heads.
The process of evaluating financial data that change under alternative courses of action is called
- cost-benefit analysis.
- contribution margin analysis.
- incremental analysis.
- double entry analysis.
Seasons Manufacturing manufactures a product with a unit variable cost of $100 and a unit sales price of $176. Fixed manufacturing costs were $480,000 when 10,000 units were produced and sold. The company has a one-time opportunity to sell an additional 1,000 units at $140 each in a foreign market which would not affect its present sales. If the company has sufficient capacity to produce the additional units, acceptance of the special order would affect net income as follows:
- Income would increase by $40,000.
- Income would decrease by $8,000.
- Income would increase by $140,000.
- Income would increase by $8,000.
Carter, Inc. can make 100 units of a necessary component part with the following costs:
Direct Materials $120,000
Direct Labor 20,000
Variable Overhead 60,000
Fixed Overhead 40,000
If Carter can purchase the component externally for $220,000 and only $10,000 of the fixed costs can be avoided, what is the correct make-or-buy decision?
- Buy and save $30,000
- Make and save $10,000
- Buy and save $10,000
- Make and save $30,000
A company has a process that results in 15,000 pounds of Product A that can be sold for $16 per pound. An alternative would be to process Product A further at a cost of $200,000 and then sell it for $28 per pound. Should management sell Product A now or should Product A be processed further and then sold? What is the effect of the action?
- Sell now, the company will be better off by $20,000.
- Sell now, the company will be better off by $200,000.
- Process further, the company will be better off by $180,000.
- Process further, the company will be better off by $20,000.
Accounting 561 Course Content include Topics and Objectives for ACC 561 final exam questions and answers
ACC 561 final exam has a well-defined syllabus. We have presented the entire syllabus with both compulsory and optional modules for Accounting – acc561 Course. Past trend suggests that the focus of exam has changed year-on-year. So, we have covered the entire topics important for the exam.
- Budgetary Planning and Control
- Decision Making Objectives
- Introduction to Financial Reporting
- Financial Statement Analysis
- CostâVolumeâProfit Analysis
- Product Costing
ACC 561 Final Exam & Accounting 561 Final Exam Answers
Looking for ACC 561 accounting final exam answers guide in Phoenix? We have a large number of instructors and trainers who can help you taking classes and lessons for acc 561 final exam questions and answers. Find help for your child to improve grades.
ACC 561 final exam 2016
You can find here more details about “accounting 561 final exam” like acc 561 final exam answers uop, accounting 561 final exam answers, acc 561 week 6 final exam, acc 561 final exam 2016 keep visiting our website.
Share this information on social networking websites for the helping the other candidates who are looking for the “acc 561 final exam questions”.
Speak to our experts today & find the right acc 561 final examination, university of phoenix, for free! Get insider guides on acc 561 final exam questions and answers.
You can also avail discounts & offers on wide range of educational products from our portal like acc 291 final exam, bus 475 capstone final examination part 1, bus 475 capstone final exam part 2, com 295 final exam, eco 372 final exam, com 537 final exam, eco 365 final exam, eco 561 final exam, fin 370 final exam, fin 571 final exam, law 421 final exam, law 575 final exam, ldr 300 final exam, ldr 531 final exam, mkt 421 final exam, mkt 571 final exam, university of phoenix mkt 575 final exam, mkt 578 final exam, ops 571 final exam, qnt 561 final exam, qnt 565 final exam, str 581 capstone final examination part 1, str 581 capstone final examination part 2, str 581 capstone final exam part 3 and many more products, that suit your need. So boost your marks by availing the best study material, questions and answers solution at our online education portal.