- 7 Feb 2017
ACC 561 Wileyplus Final Exam University of Phoenix Tutorial with Questions and Answers
Look at online for final exam test preparation tutorial with questions and answers for acc 561 final exam, acc 561 final exam uop, acc 561 wiley plus final exam, acc 561 week 6 final exam, acc 561 final exam 2016 - 2017, a cost which remains constant per unit at various levels of activity is a, the break-even point is where, fixed costs are $3,000,000 and the unit contribution margin is $150. What is the break-even point is including accounting 561 final exam questions and answers guide with complete tutorials which include multiple exams that have all perfect scores in the University of Phoenix.
Learn Accounting 561 Final Exam with courses taught by experts on Uopehelp.com
49. Which of the following is an advantage of corporations relative to partnerships and sole proprietorships?
- Lower taxes.
- Harder to transfer ownership.
- Most common form of organization.
- Reduced legal liability for investors.
64. The group of users of accounting information charged with achieving the goals of the business is its
Download ACC 561 Final Exam complete solutions with acc 561 final exam answers
110. Which of the following financial statements is concerned with the company at a point in time?
- Income statement.
- Balance sheet.
- Retained Earnings statement.
- Statement of cash flows.
112. An income statement
- presents the revenues and expenses for a specific period of time.
- summarizes the changes in retained earnings for a specific period of time.
- reports the assets, liabilities, and stockholders’ equity at a specific date.
- reports the changes in assets, liabilities, and stockholders’ equity over a period of time.
ACC 561 Final Exam on here just a click away acc 561 final
118. The most important information needed to determine if companies can pay their current obligations is the
- net income for this year.
- relationship between current assets and current liabilities.
- projected net income for next year.
- relationship between short-term and long-term liabilities.
124. A liquidity ratio measures the
- short-term ability of a company to pay its maturing obligations and to meet unexpected needs for cash.
- percentage of total financing provided by creditors.
- income or operating success of a company over a period of time.
- ability of a company to survive over a long period of time.
Click on ACC 561 Final Exam and download acc 561 final exam questions and answers
165. The convention of consistency refers to consistent use of accounting principles
- throughout the accounting periods.
- among firms.
- within industries.
- among accounting periods.
90. Horizontal analysis is also known as
- common size analysis.
- linear analysis.
- vertical analysis.
- trend analysis.
Want ACC 561 Final Exam details? Download now acc 561 final exam 2013
92. Horizontal analysis is a technique for evaluating a series of financial statement data over a period of time
- to determine which items are in error.
- that has been arranged from the highest number to the lowest number.
- to determine the amount and/or percentage increase or decrease that has taken place.
- that has been arranged from the lowest number to the highest number.
111. Vertical analysis is a technique that expresses each item in a financial statement
- as a percent of a base amount.
- in dollars and cents.
- starting with the highest value down to the lowest value.
- as a percent of the item in the previous year.
Find the ACC 561 Final Exam right here acc 561 final exam answers free
41. Process costing is used when
- the production process is continuous.
- costs are to be assigned to specific jobs.
- production is aimed at filling a specific customer order.
- dissimilar products are involved.
43. An important feature of a job order cost system is that each job
- must be similar to previous jobs completed.
- has its own distinguishing characteristics.
- must be completed before a new job is accepted.
- consists of one unit of output.
Search ACC 561 Final Exam Quiz Answers click here accounting 561 final exam
49. In a process cost system, product costs are summarized:
- on job cost sheets.
- on production cost reports.
- when the products are sold.
- after each unit is produced.
33. An activity that has a direct cause-effect relationship with the resources consumed is a(n)
- overhead rate.
- product activity.
- cost driver.
- cost pool.
ACC 561 Final Exam complete paper here acc 561 final exam uop
40. Activity-based costing
- allocates overhead to multiple activity cost pools, and it then assigns the activity cost pools to products and services by means of cost drivers.
- assigns activity cost pools to products and services, then allocates overhead back to the activity cost pools.
- accumulates overhead in one cost pool, then assigns the overhead to products and services by means of a cost driver.
- allocates overhead directly to products and services based on activity levels.
40. A cost which remains constant per unit at various levels of activity is a
- mixed cost.
- fixed cost.
- manufacturing cost.
- variable cost.
ACC 561 Final Exam download now acc 561 final exam questions
105. The break-even point is where
- total sales equal total variable costs.
- total variable costs equal total fixed costs.
- total sales equal total fixed costs.
- contribution margin equals total fixed costs.
109. Fixed costs are $600,000 and the contribution margin per unit is $150. What is the break-even point?
- 1,500 units
- 4,000 units
Complete ACC 561 Final Exam Answers right here acc 561 wiley plus final exam
94. When a company assigns the costs of direct materials, direct labor, and both variable and fixed manufacturing overhead to product, that company is using
- product costing.
- operations costing.
- absorption costing.
- variable costing.
122. If a division manager's compensation is based upon the division's net income, the manager may decide to meet the net income targets by increasing production when using
- variable costing, in order to increase net income.
- variable costing, in order to decrease net income.
- absorption costing, in order to increase net income.
- absorption costing, in order to decrease net income.
ACC 561 Final Exam related help? Click to download acc 561 week 6
50. An unrealistic budget is more likely to result when it
- has been developed by all levels of management.
- has been developed in a bottom up fashion.
- has been developed in a top down fashion.
- is developed with performance appraisal usages in mind.
39. A major element in budgetary control is
- the valuation of inventories.
- the preparation of long-term plans.
- approval of the budget by the stockholders.
- the comparison of actual results with planned objectives.
Want to see the complete ACC 561 Final Exam..?? Click acc 561 week 2
43. The purpose of the sales budget report is to
- control sales commissions.
- control selling expenses.
- determine whether income objectives are being met.
- determine whether sales goals are being met.
89. The accumulation of accounting data on the basis of the individual manager who has the authority to make day-to-day decisions about activities in an area is called
- flexible accounting.
- static reporting.
- responsibility accounting.
- master budgeting.
ACC 561 Final Exam 30 Questions just a click away acc 561 week 5
142. Variance reports are
- external financial reports.
- SEC financial reports.
- internal reports for management.
- all of these.
40. Internal reports that review the actual impact of decisions are prepared by
- the controller.
- management accountants.
- factory workers.
- department heads.
Whole ACC 561 Final Exam solutions right here acc 561 financial statement analysis
42. The process of evaluating financial data that change under alternative courses of action is called
- cost-benefit analysis.
- contribution margin analysis.
- incremental analysis.
- double entry analysis.
54. Seasons Manufacturing manufactures a product with a unit variable cost of $100 and a unit sales price of $176. Fixed manufacturing costs were $480,000 when 10,000 units were produced and sold. The company has a one-time opportunity to sell an additional 1,000 units at $140 each in a foreign market which would not affect its present sales. If the company has sufficient capacity to produce the additional units, acceptance of the special order would affect net income as follows:
- Income would increase by $40,000.
- Income would decrease by $8,000.
- Income would increase by $140,000.
- Income would increase by $8,000.
Download ACC 561 Final Exam complete solutions with acc 561 financial statement review
70. Carter, Inc. can make 100 units of a necessary component part with the following costs:
Direct Materials $120,000
Direct Labor 20,000
Variable Overhead 60,000
Fixed Overhead 40,000
If Carter can purchase the component externally for $220,000 and only $10,000 of the fixed costs can be avoided, what is the correct make-or-buy decision?
- Buy and save $30,000
- Make and save $10,000
- Buy and save $10,000
- Make and save $30,000
84. A company has a process that results in 15,000 pounds of Product A that can be sold for $16 per pound. An alternative would be to process Product A further at a cost of $200,000 and then sell it for $28 per pound. Should management sell Product A now or should Product A be processed further and then sold? What is the effect of the action?
- Sell now, the company will be better off by $20,000.
- Sell now, the company will be better off by $200,000.
- Process further, the company will be better off by $180,000.
- Process further, the company will be better off by $20,000.
Find the ACC 561 Final Exam right here acc 561 week 6 final exam
ACC 561 Final Exam and Accounting 561 Final Exam Questions & Answers
Looking for ACC 561 Final Exam guide in Phoenix? We have a large number of instructors and trainers who can help you taking classes and lessons for acc 561 final exam questions and answers. Find help for your child to improve grades.
You can find here more details about “accounting 561 final exam” like acc 561 final exam uop, accounting 561 final exam answers, acc 561 week 6 final exam, acc 561 final exam 2016 keep visiting our website.
Share this information on social networking websites for the helping the other candidates who are looking for the “acc 561 final exam questions”.
Speak to our experts today & find the right acc 561 final exam University of Phoenix, for free! Get insider guides on acc 561 final exam questions and answers.
If you are searching for others University of Phoenix final exam guide, Please check out our final examination tutorial solutions:-
If you want advance study guide, please visit on our education website:
acc 561 final exam answers acc 561 final acc 561 final exam questions and answers acc 561 final exam 2013 acc 561 final exam answers free accounting 561 final exam acc 561 final exam uop acc 561 final exam questions acc 561 wiley plus final exam acc 561 week 6 acc 561 week 2 acc 561 week 5 acc 561 financial statement analysis acc 561 financial statement review acc 561 financial statement analysis paper acc 561 financial statements acc 561 week 6 final exam